Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Blogarama - The Blog DirectoryListed on Blogwise Subscribe with Bloglines

Time for Speechmasters

Promote your blog for free.


Start your own BLOG!



I'm just about to leave for a class I teach to 6th thru 8th graders. I call it Speechmasters and it's sort of like a junior version of Toastmasters. It's not Speech and Debate, just public speaking. If you click on the title of today's blog, you'll link to Toastmasters International. I highly recommend it if you're scared to get up in front of a group or if you simply want to improve your speaking style.

I just started forwarding a URL for kids in school. By the time this goes out, it might still connect to a business I'm involved in, but it will change soon. Long term I plan to have links that are helpful to kids in school, starting with this link to a page on speechmaking. Here's the URL-

http://www.MakeItAGame.net


Here's a question:
Are there any Presbyterians out there? Say hi!

New Year's resolution link #4
Help me succeed with my New Year's resolution by clicking the links you find here!


PCUSA.org




Grow Loyal Clients












* AND, my life, experiences, advice, recommendations, etc...This blog is
best viewed through the Firefox
browser.

Read about me!

My Ryze Profile


San Diego Bloggers

Search this blog


Powered by Blogdigger badge

Ready To Learn
How To Really do it? Click Here

MOTIVATIONAL- Stay Motivated Blog!

Cannon Training Blog

Remember 4TM.org & EnterprisingPeople.net & FREE Blog Traffic!


Hit Counters

ClickThru.com Network!



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.

Adagio Tea Break