Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blogarama - The Blog DirectoryListed on Blogwise Subscribe with Bloglines

New blog - personal evolution

Promote your blog for free.

Start your own BLOG!


Some of you have been wondering why you haven't seen a post. I'm still here and I'm still blogging, yet I've created two new blogs. Here's one that explains more about networking and how you can help your career, business, friends, etc...

I want to be clear that although I'm personally ok with the network marketing distribution model, this blog, Build Relationship Build Income - brbIncome.blogspot.com, is about social networking in a business context, NOT network marketing. Some network marketers think they own the word networking, but I'm not going to get deeply into that. If you would like to reach your goals faster, I suggest networking. Help others meet the people they'll benefit by meeting and be ok with receiving the same kind of help in return.

The second blog is brby.blogspirit.com and it's related to brbIncome. I ask contributors to send in their words on "Build Relationship Build You". It might just help you with some of the "how" in networking. I believe that personal growth can only benefit your life path, including choices you make about your business and career.

There! I did get a post in for June.



New Year's resolution links #30
Help me succeed with my New Year's resolution by clicking the links you find here

Gleanings For The Hungry





Grow Loyal Clients












* AND, my life, experiences, advice, recommendations, etc...This blog is
best viewed through the Firefox
browser.

Read about me!

My Ryze Profile


San Diego Bloggers

Search this blog


Powered by Blogdigger badge

Ready To Learn
How To Really do it? Click Here

MOTIVATIONAL- Stay Motivated Blog!

Cannon Training Blog

Remember 4TM.org & EnterprisingPeople.net & FREE Blog Traffic!


Hit Counters

ClickThru.com Network!



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.

Adagio Tea Break