Friday, December 17, 2004

Blogarama - The Blog DirectoryListed on Blogwise Subscribe with Bloglines

6:00 am PST - four days only

Promote your blog for free.


Listed on Blogwise
If you have a website or a blogsite, click on this link or the title of this blog.

You'll Have Real People Visiting Your Site - Today


I have found the site above to be very helpful. I met an incredible man over the phone yesterday and we spoke about his vision for his business for over two hours. If you want to make great connections, you can do that through this site. If you want to receive real human beings viewing your site, you can do that, too. The open invitation only lasts 4 days because after that it will be back to special invitation only. The link that you are visiting by clicking above will no longer work in 4 days. I don't make the rules. I'm just letting you know.

My estimate is that over the next 4 days there will be 10,000 more people using this site. I base that on my experience with a company about 18 months ago which cost 39.95 to join. Amazingly, this one's free. Some of you who are close enough to be part of my Outlook Express database have received my personal invitation over the last couple weeks. 7 people have taken me up on the offer to join me here for some networking. [For those of you playing the home game[!], Nick T. was one of the first to join me.] You can ask for what you want and be the person who helps someone else get what they want. Your journey toward success is not as hard as you make it out to be, especially if you live in a county that has basic freedoms as we do here in the USA, AND, if you're willing to open your heart and grow. All growth has to do with you. You can make it - REALLY make it.












* AND, my life, experiences, advice, recommendations, etc...This blog is
best viewed through the Firefox
browser.

Read about me!

My Ryze Profile


San Diego Bloggers

Search this blog


Powered by Blogdigger badge

Ready To Learn
How To Really do it? Click Here

MOTIVATIONAL- Stay Motivated Blog!

Cannon Training Blog

Remember 4TM.org & EnterprisingPeople.net & FREE Blog Traffic!


Hit Counters

ClickThru.com Network!



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.

Adagio Tea Break