Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Blogarama - The Blog DirectoryListed on Blogwise Subscribe with Bloglines

If you're in San Diego


Blog Universe

Promote your blog for free.

Start your own BLOG!


Some of you are wondering about networking the old-fashioned way: in person!

I've been hosting a networking lunch for over three years in Del Mar, California, which is immediately north of San Diego. If you're south of Los Angeles on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, come join us! Here's the link to the Mini-Jubilee blog, MoreThanNetworking


I'm making up for the last post which didn't have the special link by having two this time. I even have a link for Canadians!

New Year's resolution link #19 & #20
Help me succeed with my New Year's resolution by clicking the links you find here

NetworkForGood


Canadian Red Cross Mosaik Mastercard!




Grow Loyal Clients












* AND, my life, experiences, advice, recommendations, etc...This blog is
best viewed through the Firefox
browser.

Read about me!

My Ryze Profile


San Diego Bloggers

Search this blog


Powered by Blogdigger badge

Ready To Learn
How To Really do it? Click Here

MOTIVATIONAL- Stay Motivated Blog!

Cannon Training Blog

Remember 4TM.org & EnterprisingPeople.net & FREE Blog Traffic!


Hit Counters

ClickThru.com Network!



Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.

Adagio Tea Break